Documents and Content on this web site
- All documents and content (documents) are provided on an “as is” basis and PT YKK AP INDONESIA hereby specifically disclaims any representations or warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranty or implied warranty of merchantability, accuracy, appropriateness, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- The documents on this web site may be changed or deleted at any time without notice.
- The Documents, including portraits and other graphical displays, on this web site are protected by Copyright Law and other applicable laws, and PT YKK AP INDONESIA and/or other YKK Group Companies (the YKK Group) owns such rights or has the right to use such material contained on this web site. Except as expressly allowed pursuant to applicable law, the Documents on this web site may not be used for any purpose including, but not limited to, reproduction, transmission and change, without the prior written consent of PT YKK AP INDONESIA and/or the YKK Group.
- The use of the “”YKK AP”” trademark on this web site, and other trademarks, logos, and brand names of the YKK Group without the prior written consent of their respective owners is strictly prohibited.
- You may not link to this web site without the prior written consent of PT YKK AP INDONESIA. If you want to link, please contact PT YKK AP INDONESIA prior to creating any link. YKK APM may refuse any request to allow links to this web site at its sole discretion.
- All third party web sites (including, but not limited to, web sites of PT YKK AP INDONESIA and YKK affiliated companies and subsidiaries) linked to this web site and linked from this web site, are not under the control of PT YKK AP INDONESIA and/or YKK. In no event shall PT YKK AP INDONESIA and/or YKK be liable to any party for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of any third party web site linked to or linked from this web site.
In no event shall PT YKK AP INDONESIA and/or YKK be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages (even if PT YKK AP INDONESIA and/or YKK has been advised of the possibility of such damages), whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of the documents on this web site.
Before PT YKK AP INDONESIA collects any personal information regarding you, PT YKK AP INDONESIA will let you know the purpose for collecting such information and shall manage such information appropriately and will not disclose such information to third parties without your consent. Upon receipt of a request to confirm or revise your personal information, PT YKK AP INDONESIA will use reasonable efforts to respond to your request.
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of PT YKK AP INDONESIA unless otherwise expressly provided.